Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
Liverpool fans are mostly a joke, WHY would think think a lad from London would want to play for them over City ?????? name me one reason ?? he comes to City he gets CL football, 100% more chance of winning a trophy, playing with better players who will improve his game, play v Barca-Madrid-Munich and earn more money so show me one player who would stay at liverpool to have a less enjoyable career for less money ? delusional arrogant bell ends

Coz you're forgetting their 'Istree numpty.............. and that hard man Carra ! Ha ha ha - sad really.

bluethrunthru said:
bluemc1 said:
Liverpool fans are mostly a joke, WHY would think think a lad from London would want to play for them over City ?????? name me one reason ?? he comes to City he gets CL football, 100% more chance of winning a trophy, playing with better players who will improve his game, play v Barca-Madrid-Munich and earn more money so show me one player who would stay at liverpool to have a less enjoyable career for less money ? delusional arrogant bell ends

Coz you're forgetting their 'Istree numpty.............. and that hard man Carra ! Ha ha ha - sad really.

yep sorry you're right, i wasn't thinking

The Sterling thread on RAWK is like a war zone.

Calling each other cunts, delusion that they decided not to sign Depay, belief that they are 2 strikers from winning the title, that they can just let Sterling rot in the reserves and not reinvest the money, someone's even asked why people are pissed off with him wanting to join a bigger club which as you can imagine has not gone down well.

Pure theatre completely hilarious

Paulmcfc2703 said:

Calling each other cunts, delusion that they decided not to sign Depay, belief that they are 2 strikers from winning the title, that they can just let Sterling rot in the reserves and not reinvest the money, someone's even asked why people are pissed off with him wanting to join a bigger club which as you can imagine has not gone down well.

Yep. Maradona and Messi.

It's rude not to provide links you know :)

aguero93:20 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Yep. Maradona and Messi.

It's rude not to provide links you know :)
Haha my apologies :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=321363.5800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 21363.5800</a>

bluemc1 said:

Erm, it looks like James Milner may just join Liverpool for that

Bbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I just love this one from RAWK :

Quote from: Djimi Smicer on Today at 10:33:07 PM
So the best way to grow our team is park our most valuable asset who is desperate to leave in our under-21 squad rather than sell him for a fee as high as £50m that could be reinvested in the squad?

In what way does a public slanging match with Sterling doing interviews with the BBC and his agent slagging off the club to the press help us to grow our team?

The only person to look bad in all this will be raheem sterling. Seriously look at the bigger picture here. How does selling to a top 4 rival help our ambitions? we want ambitious players to come here and build something. Which of them will knowing that we're open to selling our best players because they woman to the press? We look vulnerable right now, the worst thing we can do is make it easy for sterling just to save our own blushes.

Fucking deluded fuckwits.YCNMIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.