Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
johnmc said:
aguero93:20 said:
Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

Do you believe that?

They are. That's before bonuses.

Except for them and yaya everyone else is on 80 grand before bonuses.

Performance bonuses on last years re-structured contracts were huge,which is why it's crazy that nasri's,dzeko and kolarov failed to perform.cost them a lot.

Before bonuses. So what do you think Aguero and Silvas take home pay per week averages over a year? As I will guarantee its no where near £140k. So they are not on £140k a week.

johnmc said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
johnmc said:
Do you believe that?

Performance bonuses on last years re-structured contracts were huge,which is why it's crazy that nasri's,dzeko and kolarov failed to perform.cost them a lot.

Before bonuses. So what do you think Aguero and Silvas take home pay per week averages over a year? As I will guarantee its no where near £140k. So they are not on £140k a week.

You don't seem to understand this. If their basic is 140k a week, then they're on 140k a week. Bonuses can't be guaranteed, by their nature they have to be earned. You're right in one regard though, I doubt their take home is anywhere near 140k per week,over half their wages will go to the taxman.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
bluethrunthru said:
Agenst company accounts seem interesting - he represents just Sterling and Oxlade Chamberlain? And makes a living out of that? If so shows how overpaid players are if his 10% from each does that !!

I heard Berahino too among others.

That would make sense. Different entities incorporated to manage players in "batches " as it were.

I did wonder how the poor fucker scraped a living together............... not

johnmc said:
Doubt it, Aguero and Silva are both on £140k.

Do you believe that?

Well I've no reason not to. I'm sure they earn plenty in performance bonuses on top, but we have a policy of paying incentive based contracts with lower basic wages. Do you have any proof otherwise?

You have already said it yourself. They will earn plenty more on top. They will be amongst the top earners at the club. Our average wage is £100k a week (see recent report). They are at the top end of the scale. They will take home £200k a week easy.

johnmc said:
johnmc said:
Do you believe that?

Well I've no reason not to. I'm sure they earn plenty in performance bonuses on top, but we have a policy of paying incentive based contracts with lower basic wages. Do you have any proof otherwise?

You have already said it yourself. They will earn plenty more on top. They will be amongst the top earners at the club. Our average wage is £100k a week (see recent report). They are at the top end of the scale. They will take home £200k a week easy.

The report compiled by @sportingintelligence? Where's he getting his figures from? Because he doesn't have access to PAYE records and the club are giving him fuck all. Iirc, he told that ed gobshite that Denis Suarez and Luca Scapuzzi were on £75k each a week.

johnmc said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

You don't seem to understand this. If their basic is 140k a week, then they're on 140k a week. Bonuses can't be guaranteed, by their nature they have to be earned. You're right in one regard though, I doubt their take home is anywhere near 140k per week,over half their wages will go to the taxman.

Yeah ok. If that's what you believe. So tell me, how we have an average playing staff wage of £100k if the top players only earn £140k a week. If £140k is there basic that does not mean that's their weekly wage. If Aguero costs us say £10m a year in wages are you still telling me he's on £140k a week?

A large element of their bonuses will be nigh on guaranteed. Otherwise they would never sign the contract.

johnmc said:
johnmc said:

Yeah ok. If that's what you believe. So tell me, how we have an average playing staff wage of £100k if the top players only earn £140k a week. If £140k is there basic that does not mean that's their weekly wage. If Aguero costs us say £10m a year in wages are you still telling me he's on £140k a week?

A large element of their bonuses will be nigh on guaranteed. Otherwise they would never sign the contract.
Are you basing these figures on the table that was in the mail?

The same table that called Juventus a Basketball team?

johnmc said:
johnmc said:

See my post above, that report you're basing this on was compiled by a KFA idiot on Twitter who's making up figures as he goes along to suit his agenda. Answer me this. If the rags have Rooney, RVP, Falcao and Di Maria on £300k+ a week and the likes of Young and NanI on £120k, how is it that he comes up with a lower average wage for them?

johnmc said:

The report compiled by @sportingintelligence? Where's he getting his figures from? Because he doesn't have access to PAYE records and the club are giving him fuck all. Iirc, he told that ed gobshite that Denis Suarez and Luca Scapuzzi were on £75k each a week.

You don't have access to PAYE either do you? Where you getting £140k a week from? Do you not believe we are amongst the top paying clubs then? If you think Aguerro is on £140k a week then I'm sorry you are wrong. I don't care about "basic" as that means nothing really. It's what they take home. Looks good in print to think he is on the same as someone like Ashley Young but you and I know he could near enough double it at several clubs. Why isn't he? Because he actual wage is no where near his basic.

johnmc said:

See my post above, that report you're basing this on was compiled by a KFA idiot on Twitter who's making up figures as he goes along to suit his agenda. Answer me this. If the rags have Rooney, RVP, Falcao and Di Maria on £300k+ a week and the likes of Young and NanI on £120k, how is it that he comes up with a lower average wage for them?

Because we pay Yaya, Kompany, Silva, Aguero etc etc well over £200k on average a week. So you are quick to dismiss the wage bill report. Our wage bill figures are there for all to see. But anyway, seeing as you refuse to believe them, where would you place us in terms of wage bills in world sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.