Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem to be one or two realists on rawk , who have noticed that Milner plays better when playing with better players.
He has always struck me as something of a "chameleon" player - he looks better when he plays with the likes of Silva and Zabba.
Without being (too) biased , I think that he has played the best football of his career in a City shirt because top players bring out the best in him- as you can see all too clearly when he pulls on an England shirt and disappears into obscurity when played alongside the Wilsheres and ( sadly for the dippers) Hendersons of this world - one of the reasons that he never got rave reviews from England fans - they seldom saw the Milner that we did.

Slightly away from the grain of Milner, but why do I keep seeing odd comments from their lot about Liverpool ballsing up their title against Palace? The Palace result proved relatively insignificant in the scheme of things? Re-writing history again? Shirley not.

It is not bad but i feel there is to much gung ho in that pairing and not enough sit back and think, if you get me.

Yeah it's just two workhorses without any real quality.

Milner would need to play CM beside an intelligent player who knows when to stay back and protect the defence. Jordan Henderson is not that player.

A good number 10 would have a field day against those two.

Totally agree with that matey. I dunno who they could get to remedy that. The intelligent players in that position are in major demand by the very top clubs like us.
They have made this mess themselves though over the last 5 or so years. I do feel bad insinuating Milner is not intelligent as he is, it is just he is a bit mechanical in his actions on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.