Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool could do a lot worse than sign one of Southampton's defensive midfielders (rather Schneiderlin than Wanyama) to play behind Milner/Henderson in a midfield trio.

Although after last summer, Southampton is probably the last place they'll want to buy players from!

If you read rawk you will see they also feel they deserve some sort of discount as Lambert et al did not shine like they wanted should they try and buy saints players hehe.

Still makes me laugh that they tried to replace Luis Suarez with Balotelli and Lambert.

I'll never, ever be able to get my head around that!

Daniel Sturridge has gone under the radar a bit, I wonder if he'll ever get back to his best. Personally I doubt it, usually when a player's injuries start piling up like that, they're never the same player.

It is a shame for him but i think you are right here, another Owen. Not often you see players become a rock after being so fragile, in fact you never really see it.

Back room staff clearout going on at Anfield at the moment, Jimmy what are you thinking?

11377243_917163181662696_369557689551935277_n.jpg
All jumping ship it would seem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.