Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still makes me laugh that they tried to replace Luis Suarez with Balotelli and Lambert.

I'll never, ever be able to get my head around that!

What baffled me was after finishing 2nd Brenda thought that by signing the backbone of the team that finished was it 8th? and just putting them in a Liverpool shirt those payers would miraculously become capable of winning the league !! I mean if they were "held back" to 8th by inferior quality team mates did he really think that what he already had at Liverpool would propel those players to the top??

Amazed at that level of thinking by the knob head

The backroom staff seem to be the fallguys for their poor season.

I would say Liverpool need to sign a top goalkeeper to put real pressure on Mignolet.

Today they signed Adam Bodgan on a free transfer from Bolton...

This is totally bizarre. Who is..... and why,,,, are they shifting all the backroom staff out but leaving the manager in place? surely it in undermining him and his choices and leaves his position untenable?

This is totally bizarre. Who is..... and why,,,, are they shifting all the backroom staff out but leaving the manager in place? surely it in undermining him and his choices and leaves his position untenable?

Christ knows. Alternatively Rodgers threw his entire backroom staff under the bus to save his own arse. Cheers Brendan. Top gaffer.

You need a heart of stone not to laugh and on RAWK they are currently eating their young as the realisation dawns they are becoming a 'provincial club' as Mr. Nev cheerfully put it.

Totally agree with that matey. I dunno who they could get to remedy that. The intelligent players in that position are in major demand by the very top clubs like us.
They have made this mess themselves though over the last 5 or so years. I do feel bad insinuating Milner is not intelligent as he is, it is just he is a bit mechanical in his actions on the pitch.

Rodgers doesn't do defensive midfielder, like he has explicitly said he doesn't seem the need for one. Notice how we are NEVER even rumor linked to defensive midst?

Now Rodgers SHOULD play Lucas there, but I think he'll sell Lucas, and Joe Allen, Rodgers golden child will, start.

Rodgers doesn't do defensive midfielder, like he has explicitly said he doesn't seem the need for one. Notice how we are NEVER even rumor linked to defensive midst?

Now Rodgers SHOULD play Lucas there, but I think he'll sell Lucas, and Joe Allen, Rodgers golden child will, start.

I'm surprised Lucas could give a fuck anymore, the way he's treated.

Your club is an absolute shambles.

how's this for delusion.
  • noavatar92.png

RedMicky • 21 hours ago
    We've enough players who are injured half the season. Sooner see him go to Arsenal and see how much they really want him and suggest a swap with Sanchez. If not Sanchez, Ramsey and Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.