Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue corby said:
moomba said:
FanchesterCity said:
They could have had Bony. They had the money. They chose to spend it on other players.

Bony on a 4 and a half year contract will cost us less per year than they are paying for Balo on a three year deal.

Is this correct ? I keep argueing with a dipper over how much they pay there players . He keeps insisting no player is on more than 100k per week but I'm sure I read somewhere balo was on 150k ?

Just on amortisation it's correct. As for wages, I guess it's only speculation what each is earning but I would have thought Balo wouldn't be on less than £100k.

I saw a report in an Italian newspaper saying Mario was Liverpool's highest earning player on 100k a week.

If Gerrards on less than £100k a week I'd be so shocked I'd probably slip on my arse and give it to Demba Ba.

mosssideblue said:
moomba said:
If Gerrards on less than £100k a week I'd be so shocked I'd probably slip on my arse and give it to Demba Ba.

If giving it to Demba is your thing, we welcome all types

Well I did have quite strong feelings for him last April/May for some reason.

moomba said:

I can't believe that Mr Starfish is earning less than Mario and I'd be astonished if it were true.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jamie woods said:
I saw a report in an Italian newspaper saying Mario was Liverpool's highest earning player on 100k a week.
Gerrard will unquestionably be Liverpool's highest earning player, although if he had extended that may not have continued to be the case.

140k a week would be my guess.
well he is current holder of the prestigious Bellend'or.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.