Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
City are the most boring team in this league. Totally manufactured and plastic.

A scousers reaction to our fifth goal.

So he thinks we're the most boring team in the league when when we win 5-0 with a performance like that. No wonder Everton fans call them the deludes. Hate pool, but it would be so fucking funny if they pipped the rags for 4th.

de niro said:
they have no clue in what they have got in balo. treat him right and he'll get them top 4.

The problem is they have found out what they got in Mario. An over-hyped waste of space.

Best deal we've done recently was to get him off the books.

stony said:

The person who typed it has probably never even been to Liverpool, let alone a match, the irony of one of their plastic fans calling us plastic is delightful.

stony said:

Is this a wind-up? Reminded me of someone on Rag Caf saying Mancini should be sacked for only winning the league on goal difference. He got pelters from the others, which was fair enough

What did all the other red scouse twats say about this? They are being so twattish that I don't even hate Neverton any more.

Prestwich_Blue said:
City_Sean said:
Gerrard is a c**t, Rodgers says Balotelli was the penalty taker so why the fuss. We all knew Mario would score so I really don't understand the issue.
I think that Rodgers might actually be quire glad to see the back of Gerrard.
I'd say you are probably right.
The situation reminds me of Shearer at Newcastle a few years ago; where undue deference was being paid to a mere player regarding all aspects of the club, let alone the team and tactics.
No manager can operate like that and Brenda's ego certainly wouldn't be predisposed to paying deference to anyone but the all around super guy in his bathroom mirror.

City_Sean said:
Gerrard is a c**t, Rodgers says Balotelli was the penalty taker so why the fuss. We all knew Mario would score so I really don't understand the issue.
Probably worried that if Balotelli takes a penalty, everyone will notice that he's much better than Gerrard at them too.

I was looking forward to a rousing chorus of "We're gonna win the League". But alas, no. I wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.