Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death threats made to Lovren’s family.
New depths plumbed by those ‘special type of fans’!

Glad to see the actions of ONE 14 yr old fan cause you to stereotype all LFC fans.:/
Tbh every fanbase has its idiots and I'm sure there have been similar incidents with other clubs too of the sort.
Lovren decided to make it public.
He is a mistake waiting to happen but in no way should he have to endure these sorts of comments.
I'm pretty sure LFC fans all over the world feel the same way and are in support of Lovren.

Glad to see the actions of ONE 14 yr old fan cause you to stereotype all LFC fans.:/
Tbh every fanbase has its idiots and I'm sure there have been similar incidents with other clubs too of the sort.
He is a mistake waiting to happen but in no way should he have to endure these sorts of comments.
I'm pretty sure LFC fans all over the world feel the same way and are in support of Lovren.

Doesn't sound like it, when i watch you play.

There were quite a few little wankers at it with Sterling.

It wasn't the action of one fan when you booed Ederson as he lay on the pitch with a potentially serious head injury was it?!!

This comment by Jason McAteer made me laugh. Apparently we do not talk about Sturridge in the same bracket as Kane and Aguero because Sturridge does not play enough. No... we don't talk about him in that bracket because he is not that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.