Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Liverpool fan said that Roma are a not a great side but at the moment are in a great run of form. When I said to him that he had just described his own team he thought I was taking the mick.

Combined Roma -Liverpool team

Alisson
Florenzi Manolas Van Dijk Robertson

De rossi

Naingolan Strongman

Salah Dzeko Mane

More Roma players in that team than Liverpool players so it will come down to the managers.
There were about 2 Liverpool players in a combined 11 with us but they're still in the semi. Pretty sure Liverpool will go through tbh.

The key was to avoid Bayern,which they did,would we have been so fortunate,I don't think so,however Roma won't be scared after who they just knocked out,and I'll be rooting for Kolarov and Dzeko

I'm talking about stuff like this:
I was being light hearted in that remark although I do think we were hard done by the officials over the tie. The bit you edited out of my post mentioned shitting pants at anfield which was referring to us bottling it in the first half of that first leg. I wouldn't have said that if I held uefa responsible for our exit. I do think uefa fix the draws though.

I was being light hearted in that remark although I do think we were hard done by the officials over the tie. The bit you edited out of my post mentioned shitting pants at anfield which was referring to us bottling it in the first half of that first leg. I wouldn't have said that if I held uefa responsible for our exit. I do think uefa fix the draws though.

Fair enough and I just picked your comment as it was the most recent one. Why on Earth would UEFA fix the draw? And if they were fixing it, what happened to the much-anticipated Bayern/Real final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.