Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club needs to recognise it has a big problem - and has had for some years - and proactively support and work with those whose job it is to preserve law and order.

That is one of the highlighted quotes. The problem they have with that idea is the people who's job it is to preserve law and order, like the club and fan base, have selective vision and often turn a blind eye or are complicit in disorder, like allowing their vehicles to be used.

The scousers are synonymous with pockets of underclass scum that pollute every town, City and village in the UK. Liverpool's problem is it infects almost their whole city, not just pockets.

Whiny, needy, loud, brash and a self entitlement built on no foundation other than their own deluded notion that they are special. The want all, take all, give nothing back, we will do as we like mentality. As soon as anyone says no or stands up to them it is met with howls of outrage and usually violence.

I have lived and travelled around the UK in my time and I have news for them. Nobody likes them. They are looked down upon and despised wherever they set up home outside of their own hovel. As they themselves say, they are not English but scouse. I am actually amazed they haven't tried to get themselves recognised as some kind of persecuted special case minority, so they can claim more benefits and hide behind the human rights act they happily ignore when it concerns others.

Given their appalling record of violence and pillage throughout Europe culminating in 39 deaths and the banning of English clubs,I think their latest blatant rule breaking and dangerous return to this behaviour should result in the harshest punishment possible. Expulsion from the competition,until other teams fans, players and officials can be guaranteed a peaceful and safe visit to watch and play a game of football there. Simple as.

The scousers are synonymous with pockets of underclass scum that pollute every town, City and village in the UK. Liverpool's problem is it infects almost their whole city, not just pockets.

Whiny, needy, loud, brash and a self entitlement built on no foundation other than their own deluded notion that they are special. The want all, take all, give nothing back, we will do as we like mentality. As soon as anyone says no or stands up to them it is met with howls of outrage and usually violence.

I have lived and travelled around the UK in my time and I have news for them. Nobody likes them. They are looked down upon and despised wherever they set up home outside of their own hovel. As they themselves say, they are not English but scouse. I am actually amazed they haven't tried to get themselves recognised as some kind of persecuted special case minority, so they can claim more benefits and hide behind the human rights act they happily ignore when it concerns others.

Given their appalling record of violence and pillage throughout Europe culminating in 39 deaths and the banning of English clubs,I think their latest blatant rule breaking and dangerous return to this behaviour should result in the harshest punishment possible. Expulsion from the competition,until other teams fans, players and officials can be guaranteed a peaceful and safe visit to watch and play a game of football there. Simple as.

It's not a scouce problem, otherwise Everton (who arguably have a bigger local following) would be the same, it's an LFC problem

A five year ban for the dirty lowlifes!!!

Quick search of twitter and it's all over the usual sites, all offended.
Sure he'll receive death threats and abuse about his children like Raheem did.

Shame on the Express for taking it down.

There may have been a very good legal reason for taking it down.
It's a terrible article with links being drawn between things with no links. If someone wrote that about City, people here would demand it was removed, just as the Mail etc have removed the more libellous pieces about City.

There may have been a very good legal reason for taking it down.
It's a terrible article with links being drawn between things with no links. If someone wrote that about City, people here would demand it was removed, just as the Mail etc have removed the more libellous pieces about City.

I'very read the cached version which I assume is the same. What exactly is liabilous?

I'very read the cached version which I assume is the same. What exactly is liabilous?

I don't know, and didn't claim to. I said 'may have been' as in the lawyers might view something that I can't.

As I see it, things are generally only pulled for either legal reasons, or because there's financial need (threat of withdrawal of advertising, banning access, etc), or an editor didn't see it in the first place.

Please keep comments appropriate,acceptable and within the Code of Conduct.

I have deleted a handful of contributions that fell outside of those categories.

No more,thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.