Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are going to end this season (even with a win next week) with fewer wins and fewer points than they did last season. With all this talk of “best attack in the world” they’ve only scored two more goals than they did last season as it stands n’all.
Don’t let facts get in the way of the propaganda. Sterling has a better goals per minute ratio than Mane and Firmino but they are part of the best attack! Lol!

I was in a restaurant on Friday night in the lakes. Sat next to a table of scousers who had the most extreme scouse accents ever and were completely classless. Liverpool supporters and totally out of place. Ended up having to put my fingers in my ears during my starters and then asked to move as they were driving me insane. A very strange group of people.

Last season they were 17 point off the top spot. This season the best they can manage is 19. Currently 22 behind with a game more played, it could be 28 which is worse than 2015-16 when they were 8th (-21).
Allez, Allez, Allez!

Allez are good spots for mugging people.

Don’t let facts get in the way of the propaganda. Sterling has a better goals per minute ratio than Mane and Firmino but they are part of the best attack! Lol!

That is hilarious....thanks lads cos i am going to make this fact known when back in work this week

The pressure they put themselves under now is one of the reasons they struggle to compete. Saying that, the number of decisions going their way in the CL must give them confidence for the final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.