Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues are showing far too much schadenfreude above. It's not over till it's over.
Liverpool have the slightly easier title run-in. Our league season probably depends on a run of four games:
- Crystal Palace (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur (H)
- Manchester United (A)
- Burnley (A)

3 of the above teams took points off us last season!

Last edited:
Personally I'm gutted. As Klopp said, who wants to be top in March? I've seen City whittle away that lead over the last two months with increasing dread, realising that if they weren't careful they'd go to the top of the table and have everything in their own hands.

Devastated.
Yep, if we're not careful we could end up winning the bloody thing again. I blame Pep for not looking at the long game and just concentrating on one game at a time. What has that achieved for us so far?

Blues are showing far too much schadenfreude above. It's not over till it's over.
Liverpool have the easier title run-in. Our league season probably depends on a run of four games:
- Crystal Palace (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur (H)
- Manchester United (A)
- Burnley (A)

It possibly might, but then again a fortnight ago it hinged on Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea. Its always the next games that matter.

Liverpool have the easier title run-in. Our league season probably depends on a run of four games:
- Crystal Palace (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur (H)
- Manchester United (A)
- Burnley (A)

Yeah, I still think it's quite evenly poised. Obviously a great weekend for us, but I'm not getting carried away yet.

Are the Dippers playing this week, or are they going on their holidays again?
They must need a few days in the sun again by now, plus it'll fire them up, and they'll come back and slaughter
all opposition as they'll be so refreshed.

Yeah, I still think it's quite evenly poised. Obviously a great weekend for us, but I'm not getting carried away yet.
Zero chickens have been counted, but after 3 months of them wanking themselves silly over being champions elect, it's great to see them below us with the same number of games played.

- Crystal Palace (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur (H)
- Manchester United (A)
- Burnley (A)

Exactly this when it’s done it’s done, them being one point ahead felt like they had the upper hand now it’s City with the point gap it feels like we have zero riggle room but it is back in the players hands rather than watching Liverpool and hoping they slip up.

It’s good they have a week to regroup and see who is ready to come back into the fold fitness wise, I think the players will smell blood though and have a spring in their step knowing what they can potentially achieve in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.