Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon I had the pleasure of another idiotic dipper.
Known this pillock for years.
He goes on as if he was born beneath the Shankly Gates.
On and on he drawls.
When I asked him how often he goes to Klanfield, he said as often as possible.
Turns out the last time was 1999 v Newcastle.
Called him a fucking spunk trumpet and walked off.
Next thing I hear is "I don't want to talk to anyone whose team hasn't won the Champions League at least 5 times".
All the rags and the Bolton fan sat with me at brew time.

This is priceless - Liverpool fans thinking this is City’s doing. I pointed out that it’s fuck all to do with City, TFGM have been doing this all season, and even did one taking the piss out of us for the offside goal against Spurs that was disallowed by VAR and provided photographic evidence of it. Funnily enough, none of the rabid ****s have responded to acknowledge they were talking utter shite again!

This is priceless - Liverpool fans thinking this is City’s doing. I pointed out that it’s fuck all to do with City, TFGM have been doing this all season, and even did one taking the piss out of us for the offside goal against Spurs that was disallowed by VAR and provided photographic evidence of it. Funnily enough, none of the rabid ****s have responded to acknowledge they were talking utter shite again!

they'll be getting bullets through the post, death threats to friends and family- and if aldo's had a bevvie a tweet for a straightener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.