Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
'If both Liverpool and City win all their games, it means that defeat to City would stop Liverpool being champions, stop them being centurions and stop them being invincibles.'

(Miguel Delaney on twitter)

What more incentive do we need!

'Soz' as 'Gibbo' and 'Robbo' and the rest of the cast of Grange Hill*, men in their actual forties, would say.

*The Anfield Wrap

These mard ****s are getting on my tits now.

This fucking clownshoe from the anfield wrap spouting bullshit again

These mard ****s are getting on my tits now.

This fucking clownshoe from the anfield wrap spouting bullshit again

Manchester City won 32 games.
Liverpool won 30.

Dippers, if you'd won 33 you'd have won it, you twats. That's how the league works. How its always worked. How it always will work.

You have to win the most. Its not difficult to understand. When you're not a twat.

I just don’t get that. Our season ends tomorrow and whatever happens it’s been hugely enjoyable. We’ll have another 2 weeks before the CL final and by then most of us will have switched off for the summer. As much as I want Spurs to win that game, I’m not overly arsed now we’ve got the title in the bag and a possible unprecedented domestic treble to boot. Plus a Liverpool win in that game pisses United fans off far more than us.

As much as I thought I’d be happy for us to retain the Premier League, I am now desperately hoping that we’ll win tomorrow, to achieve something that no other team has ever done.

Not the candle-lighters in their pomp; not the rags, when the pisscan was bullying everyone in sight to get his way and not even Wenger's l'Arse during the middle part of the last decade, when they were an absolutely brilliant team.

If we win tomorrow, nothing, not even a buswreckers' victory on 1st June would take the shine off that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.