Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's anyone out there who's thinking they should maybe stay away from RAWK for a few days, well don't ..... honestly, they're bat shit fucking crazy, it's hilarious and definitely not to be missed.

DeBruyneKev on @LFC: "It's a remarkable effort, but we were better than them in the end. I don't feel sorry for them because I don't think they'd feel sorry for us. I don't think anybody felt sorry about the way we went out of the Champions League.“

Ouch,go kev
Yes Kev, well said. That would have pissed a few of the sycophants off, they would hopefully also see that as a personal dig at the difference in reporting.

This afternoon I had the pleasure of another idiotic dipper.
Known this pillock for years.
He goes on as if he was born beneath the Shankly Gates.
On and on he drawls.
When I asked him how often he goes to Klanfield, he said as often as possible.
Turns out the last time was 1999 v Newcastle.
Called him a fucking spunk trumpet and walked off.
Next thing I hear is "I don't want to talk to anyone whose team hasn't won the Champions League at least 5 times".
All the rags and the Bolton fan sat with me at brew time.
Post of the year for this..."spunk trumpet.."
I'm literally pissing myself laughing.
Brilliant. :)

DeBruyneKev on @LFC: "It's a remarkable effort, but we were better than them in the end. I don't feel sorry for them because I don't think they'd feel sorry for us. I don't think anybody felt sorry about the way we went out of the Champions League.“

Ouch,go kev

I think it was lost in translation
What he actually meant was
Tough shit you bin dipping,fountain pushing , coach wrecking pathetic whiny sad self entitled scouse wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.