Liverpool thread 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by jimharri, 13 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheThirdDeano

    TheThirdDeano

    Joined:
    29 Apr 2012
    Messages:
    3,822
    This’ll go down well with the cult

     
  2. Psychedelic Casual

    Psychedelic Casual

    Joined:
    1 Sep 2016
    Messages:
    8,101
    Location:
    _nderground
    People older than me say that it was worse than this in the late 1970s between City and Liverpool.
     
  3. The perfect fumble

    The perfect fumble

    Joined:
    3 Jun 2012
    Messages:
    12,575
    Henderson seems a rational bloke, he won't last.
     
  4. jimharri

    jimharri

    Joined:
    30 Dec 2007
    Messages:
    87,762
    Location:
    Surrounded by the dark side of the force



    That's him drummed out of Candlefield.
     
  5. Psychedelic Casual

    Psychedelic Casual

    Joined:
    1 Sep 2016
    Messages:
    8,101
    Location:
    _nderground
    They actually were one of the “Big Five” who got the Premership[as it started as] going with ITV and then Sky. United Liverpool Arsenal Everton Tottenham were the five clubs who wanted 75% of the new TV deal in 1990 shared between them and the other 25% shared out between the other 19 teams.
     
    BrianW likes this.
  6. bakerdave76

    bakerdave76

    Joined:
    12 Feb 2009
    Messages:
    2,751
  7. Stoned Rose

    Stoned Rose

    Joined:
    29 Oct 2010
    Messages:
    10,471
    Location:
    Looking for the orange one
    ‘City shit themselves’ he says.

    You shit away a 10 point lead and we won the fucking treble.

    As you were you deluded scouse twat.
     
  8. Stoned Rose

    Stoned Rose

    Joined:
    29 Oct 2010
    Messages:
    10,471
    Location:
    Looking for the orange one
    But you’ll never walk alone.
     
  9. Bill

    Bill

    Joined:
    22 May 2004
    Messages:
    67,650
    Location:
    winding down in life.
    Not true. Liverpool back then commanded a respect. Managers players and fans alike.
    Now they are pure vermin, from top to bottom that club is an embarrassment to their own past.
    Shankly, Paisley and Fagen would simply not allow the goings on we now see. attacking buses,diving in every game etc.
    They had class,class that Knasher will never have, god forbid he encourages that shit.

    They are detested the world over and for good reason.
     
    Owdman, pizzaman, JULES and 5 others like this.
  10. Stoned Rose

    Stoned Rose

    Joined:
    29 Oct 2010
    Messages:
    10,471
    Location:
    Looking for the orange one
    This **** spits at children and thinks he has the right to be ‘pissed off’ about something.

    He has the right to absolutely fuck all.
     
    Ultrafex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page