Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dickhead fans"? Oh the irony. I went to my first City game 60 years ago and to the best of my knowledge since then City fans haven't murdered 39 innocent fans (including an 11 year old child), got all English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years, attacked an opponents' team bus with impunity in a carefully planned assault with no comeback, or thrown a humble beer seller into a fountain while 'on tour', etc.
Doffs hat!

"Dickhead fans"? Oh the irony. I went to my first City game 60 years ago and to the best of my knowledge since then City fans haven't murdered 39 innocent fans (including an 11 year old child), got all English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years, attacked an opponents' team bus with impunity in a carefully planned assault with no comeback, or thrown a humble beer seller into a fountain while 'on tour', etc.

Totally forgetting we averaged 47000 four years before the takeover.

Tbf their bitterness and hatred of all things Liverpool is fully justified as they were the biggest losers following the ban on English clubs after Heysel. They were at their peak ready to push on and it all came to nothing thanks to the red scouse bastards. They would have been one of the big four or five when the PL started. Instead they have ended up top half with little prospect of making the next step up.
Never a truer word spoken.

In other words we want to play Spurs without their best team available, because we are European royalty and it's cheating to give an opponent the same amount of time to recover from the PL season as us....
WHAT A FUCKIN BELL END

Bob Carolgees should have the twat put down ...!
Ha ha. Made me laugh.

On Sky Sports News they have been showing Spuds and Dipper fans talking about getting tickets and travel to the CL Final. An itinerant Dipper on the Candlefield wrap said “if the match was on the moon we would find a way to get there” they really do believe they are the only “fans” that go beyond the call of fandom. That accent, fucks me off even at this late hour, come on Spuds.
They could borrow Old Toilet to practice for their Lunar match. No atmosphere there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.