Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with loads of them.

They’re bitterness/hatred towards/about Liverpool is fucking fierce and I mean off the scale.

They don’t mind us though. They’ve pretty much just accepted us and take delight in us stopping the red dippers winning trophies.

They are more rational and sensible in general football and non-subject discussion and don’t have this ‘we’re scousers’ mentality the other lot have.

They’ve been mightily relieved in work since we won the title.

I can concour, worked with Everton fans and know quite a few, their hate of Liverpool and the Cult of Candlefield is imense, it goes up to 11. The ones I currently know only dislike City on match day, they love it when City beat Liverpool or stop them winning trophies. I can confirm they do not have the "we are scosue" stigma about them.

Taking the domestic cups seriously instead of binning them off at the first opportunity might be a good place to start.
They didn’t want to progress out of the group stages of chumps league either losing 3 out of 6 games and only scraping through on GD!
I think they wanted zero distractions in their pursuit of the title.
Oh well, never mind.

They actually were one of the “Big Five” who got the Premership[as it started as] going with ITV and then Sky. United Liverpool Arsenal Everton Tottenham were the five clubs who wanted 75% of the new TV deal in 1990 shared between them and the other 25% shared out between the other 19 teams.
Fair comment but there’s no doubt that they lost Howard Kendall because of the ban when he was arguably the best manager in the country having won the league twice in 3 years without a chance of going for the European Cup. After he left they went backwards very quickly and he’d lost his touch when he came back after managing us.

A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.
I hope none of the fuckers turn up. 3000 more tickets for blues and no violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.