Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Henderson is a good but not world class player, like Milner and Wijnaldum and the rest of their midfield, and their midfield is essentially the reason they won’t win multiple trophies any time soon
I think that’s the area they will to improve over summer, however in doing so with more creative midfield upgrades I think it’ll hurt them more than it adds. Not having 2/3 dms will expose the much lauded best defence in the world and it’ll be found wanting by some distance. I would be shocked if they break 80pts next season

I think that’s the area they will to improve over summer, however in doing so with more creative midfield upgrades I think it’ll hurt them more than it adds. Not having 2/3 dms will expose the much lauded best defence in the world and it’ll be found wanting by some distance. I would be shocked if they break 80pts next season

Not with VAR on the horizon...

I think there are quite a few players that can improve attacking without making the defense worse. Ox is a good example.

I think there are quite a few players that can improve attacking without making the defense worse. Ox is a good example.

He will definitely improve you going forward but will significantly reduce your defensive capabilities. Henderson, Milner, Keita, Wijnaldum are all much more defensively minded and give you an extra layer of protection. Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't that player. Good going forward, defensively not so.

Yep,they are not a 97 pt team if you take away all the help they were given,let's see who they are without it

Yes, they quite literally are a 97 point team at this moment in time.

Next season, the slate will be wiped clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.