Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build up to that game is going to be nauseating. "Atmosphere" "Famous European nights" blah blah blah. Would laugh my arse off if the best front three in the world are playing in the Europa League after Christmas.

He might only get this year tbf. You don't get the money he's spent in 2018 without your minimum targets being raised.

I think he is a good manager but questions and doubts regarding his lack of success are increasing. He has been at Liverpool for more than 3 years now...has won nothing and spent almost 400 million pounds on new players.

We will see. Guaranteed there will be plenty of stupid scouse ****s on social media trying to arrange something. Whether they succeed or not remains to be seen.
Already started on twitter..
“Let’s do the same to Napoli as we did to City, then the game is won before it starts” Never learn do they? This is a criminal act seeking to gain an unfair sporting advantage. UEFA should ban it

I think he is a good manager but questions and doubts regarding his lack of success are increasing. He has been at Liverpool for more than 3 years now...has won nothing and spent almost 400 million pounds on new players.
He's a good manager, but his claim to fame is winning 2 leagues in Germany while Bayern were in crisis, with (by far and away) the second wealthiest club in Germany. By using a simply unsustainable style of play that literally burns players out. There's a reason none of the CL contenders are interested.

Already started on twitter..
“Let’s do the same to Napoli as we did to City, then the game is won before it starts” Never learn do they? This is a criminal act seeking to gain an unfair sporting advantage. UEFA should ban it
Just retweet anything like that you see and tag UEFA along with the official Napoli account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.