Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and they won’t be able to play the reserves and go out as it is a competition they have the best chance in winning. Playing on Thursday would hurt them more actually.
Playing Thursday’s means they would always be playing catch up on Sunday. Their mentality isn’t strong enough to cope with that

The build up to that game is going to be nauseating. "Atmosphere" "Famous European nights" blah blah blah. Would laugh my arse off if the best front three in the world are playing in the Europa League after Christmas.

This. Last year they had an easy group and their knockouts consisted of Porto, Roma and City (where they were helped by officials and a bit of naivety from us at Anfield). This year has shown their true level in Europe.

This. Last year they had an easy group and their knockouts consisted of Porto, Roma and City (where they were helped by officials and a bit of naivety from us at Anfield). This year has shown their true level in Europe.
Don't forget smashing up our bus.

Jurgen 'Zero Accountability' Klopp said:
We are one of the fairest teams in England but tonight we looked like butchers.

Jurgen 'Zero Accountability' Klopp said:
We've won the fairplay award 2 times in a row in England, but tonight, the ref made us look like butchers with that number of cards

For anyone who needs a reason to spit their water out in disbelief..

They'll be close this year, but just wait till next season - that's when they'll be unstoppable. They are becoming a force of nature tbh. I think most of us, deep down in our vitals, know there is a sense of destiny about this liverpool team, much as we don't like to acknowledge it.
It really is a question of when not if.
Unleash the crowd (and make sure they show lots of character)!!!!!!

Klopp has issued his clarion call to unleash Anfield - 'I'm calling Anfield, we need Anfield'. We all know what happened last time .Wonder if they are stupid enough to repeat it?

Yeah Klopp issues another Anfield calling, the twats will all be wearing baseball caps n glasses just like there messiah, with cheap £1 a can lager ready n flares to smash up the Napoli coach, and as usual UEFA will do fck all about it except a measly fine.

Klopp has issued his clarion call to unleash Anfield - 'I'm calling Anfield, we need Anfield'. We all know what happened last time .Wonder if they are stupid enough to repeat it?
I hope so! Would expect nothing more than Napoli refusing to play and UEFA having to give it to Napoli as a 3-0.
Regardless, it’ll be a bloodbath either way....I hope!!!

As for the game, here’s hoping the fucking media cum-inducing “European night at Anfield” doesn’t play to script and we see them playing with Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal on Thursdays and Sundays for the rest of the year!!!

BmE-oX2IEAETD4c.jpg

PA-19789471.jpg
I still cannot comprehend the mindset of someone pro-actively purchasing those and wearing them in public.

Im not overly superstitious but why would you tempt fate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.