Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently klopp is saying it could take 105 points to win the league. I think they’re piling way too much pressure on themselves and at the back end of the season klopp will whip the fans into a frenzy let’s not forget this guy actively encouraged the coach attacks. I can see them buckling when it gets serious

Yeah that's way to many.

It's more than likely both us and the Scousers will be in the mid to high 90's points wise. Will be an absolute shitter for the runner up not win it with a huge points total. Just hope to fuck it isn't us.

Watched the game last night and clearly they are a step above wolves. As are we, handballs aside. Annoying that for a mahrez penalty miss we have to listen to this love in all over Christmas.

What struck me most about last night however was how they and manure have swapped roles. One relying on their former history and one getting every 50/50 call in their favour on the pitch.

Still, it is completely and absolutely in their hands, apparently. Forgetting of course that it is as much in ours too as we still play them at ours.

There will be a test of character to come though, happens to any title hopefuls. The first wobble, first draw that should be a win, first defeat. We've got to show bouncing back from Chelsea and are looking to have recovered well.

Liverpool are known bottlers, on and off the pitch, and Klopp himself is the eternal bridesmaid, so they still have to answer that question. And it will be asked before long.

Van Dijk is phenomenal. Possibly the best centre back in the world right now. With him playing this well, they are more than capable of keeping a clean sheet at the Etihad. Not confident of us doing the same however. At present I believe they will beat us on the 3rd. Something significant would need to change in the coming games for me to change my mind. I don’t think we’re playing good enough at the moment to beat them. Doesn’t mean the title would be over though, but it would be bloody difficult!

The one thing I took from last nights game is Mo Salad is just clinical in front of goal.
We make more chances but we seem to miss more.
Sterling and Aguero need to up their finishing.
Jan 3rd we need to take our first couple of chances.

The one thing I took from last nights game is Mo Salad is just clinical in front of goal.
We make more chances but we seem to miss more.
Sterling and Aguero need to up their finishing.
Jan 3rd we need to take our first couple of chances.

He fucked up quite a few chances last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.