Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment on RAWK about our players ...

"Them lads must look around a half empty stadium and deep down wish they played for a team like ours."

Any of our 'lads' reading that comment on here ...

KaleidoscopicWebbedCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

Odds on Salah scoring against both Arsenal and City after he should have been banned for those two games?

Just saw the Salah dive. Clear dive. Even as I’m writing dive, auto correct tries to change it. Such is their backing.

The narrative is set. Clear theatrics by Salah not punished. Unbelievable, how can the panel look at that and say he didn’t deceive the referee there. Had the next two games been Cardiff and Huddersfield a ban might have been given but Arsenal and City are next and the FA want a title race.

Just saw the Salah dive. Clear dive. Even as I’m writing dive, auto correct tries to change it. Such is their backing.

The narrative is set. Clear theatrics by Salah not punished. Unbelievable, how can the panel look at that and say he didn’t deceive the referee there. Had the next two games been Cardiff and Huddersfield a ban might have been given but Arsenal and City are next and the FA want a title race.
They don’t want a race, they want a procession!

"I am a defender, so my view is that both are cheating. Both are situations where you can stand up, nothing wrong has been done by the defender and yet the attacker decides to try and fool the referee."

I have read your posts, where is the defender cheating? He laid a hand on Salah who dived, only one person cheated. If every player who was touched like that then there would be a free kick etc every minute. You cannot defend this, pure blatant cheating.

Ah. Now I'm starting to understand why we are arguing. :)

I was referring to the diving vs exaggerating debate, that is used to try to somehow make the Salah type of diving more legit. I was not making a claim that the defender was to blame. My point is that both diving with no contact our diving when someone has a finger on your arm, are just as much cheating.

I think we are actually 100% in agreement here.

VAR is already useless based on that panel review.

I think its a 3 man panel all of them habe to agree its a dive and a 2 game ban thing is its easy for clubs to find out who are on these panels and tap them up to make them do what they want its a joke! We would be lucky to even get a penalty for that dive if we did all the panel would say dive! Corupt as fcuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.