Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
regards the reffing its not big decisions that are the problem its the shitty little fouls for fuck all that are meant to break up our play.this is how they do it knowing people don't remember the little fouls but it stops us getting a head of steam up
100% agree , it’s very snidey & clever.

Salah being let off for his blatant cheating dive by the PL panel so he could face Arsenal and us. Sums up how corrupt the system is to me. Truly pathetic decision. Everything is going in Liverpool's favour and if it isn't we will make sure it is. Still the Scousers are there to be beaten. Let's get past Saints first and then get to within 4pts.

Let's hope that Arsenal can somehow get a result today, not confident with their form and injuries.

If Sergio gets banned for not elbowing someone I’d wager £1000 those ****s would ban him for what salah did, no question.

But instead salah is the crown jewel in the country’s best hope against the PR wing of the Middle East, so he gets lauded. ****s from the top to the bottom

Switched 5Live on this morning just after 8 and I hear a scouse voice solemnly reciting a poem.. ‘from the back streets of Senegal, to the Shankly fields of West Derby..’ or some such shite. Then I switch Final Score on just now and they’re showing a recording of the Liverpool bus arriving at Anfield. Fucking BBC will be calling them Champions Elect before you know it.

regards the reffing its not big decisions that are the problem its the shitty little fouls for fuck all that are meant to break up our play.this is how they do it knowing people don't remember the little fouls but it stops us getting a head of steam up
It's also harder to spot in a team sport because he can spread it out over many different players, if a ref is way too involved in a boxing match than he needs to be, it's a lot easier to spot because he's usually pulling up the same guy over and over.

It's subtle but refs really can affect the flow of a game if they want to, the thing is they tried it last season but we were just too good. Pep's motto, is probably that the players have to be good enough to beat the ref too, if need be.

Last edited:
Switched 5Live on this morning just after 8 and I hear a scouse voice solemnly reciting a poem.. ‘from the back streets of Senegal, to the Shankly fields of West Derby..’ or some such shite. Then I switch Final Score on just now and they’re showing a recording of the Liverpool bus arriving at Anfield. Fucking BBC will be calling them Champions Elect before you know it.

Utterly nauseating, and genuinely makes me feel ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.