Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

So either Kopparberg’s social media person doesn’t know what that Liverpool fan is referring to here or Kopparberg is another brand to add to the boycott list.

The way the two clubs are refereed couldn’t be more different , it’s disgusting , the champions that they want are being helped at every turn .Delphs tackle wasn’t a sending off but “ giving the ref the opportunity to send him off” just shows how over the last few years we have got used to being shit on now & just expect & accept it .
Agree 100%, mane puts so many dangerous challenges in like the studs up on the keeper in last match. Never gets carded!!! Firmino must rack up 6-10 fouls a match never gets booked. Milner tackles with excessive force nearly every match never booked. Salah dives constantly, never booked and always fouls given. VVD throws people to the floor trying to tackle and goes through the back of a player to get the ball, he just stronger than them (kompany does the same yet regularly gets a yellow for 1st tackle). Offside goals, can someone tell me how many they have scored this season? Alison has a mistake in him every other match, hardly ever gets punished for them, yet ederson gets worldies past him every game nearly. Henderson berates refs all match literally swearing at them. Our players seems to get yellows for looking questionably at ref. Add it all up and I ain't looking forward to the match next week.

So they are getting a kit deal bigger than the rags? How did they suddenly become so marketable in the space of a season after winning one league cup in the past ten years and not winning the league since 1989? Ah right those Fenway sports people with their tentacles in New Balance, if it was City doing this they would be crying foul and calling for champions league bans and getting shady German Newspapers to hack company emails.

I wonder what the losing bid was for this kit deal then?

One thing that has pissed me off other than the recent poor results is thinking back to the game at Anfield. I know the penalty miss was a complete shitter, but I honestly thought we had nothing to worry about as far as the league was concerned. They looked ordinary and we more than matched them. Really fucked off that we've put ourselves in this position. They will not carry on at this pace I am sure but we need our mojo back from here on in.

One thing that has pissed me off other than the recent poor results is thinking back to the game at Anfield. I know the penalty miss was a complete shitter, but I honestly thought we had nothing to worry about as far as the league was concerned. They looked ordinary and we more than matched them. Really fucked off that we've put ourselves in this position. They will not carry on at this pace I am sure but we need our mojo back from here on in.

Yeah, it’s a proper sliding doors moment. How would the table look now if that Mahrez penalty had gone in? Would their confidence have been dented, and ours soared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.