Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool probably currently performing at their absolute peak, with that comes some luck

Teams fear their forward line for their pace ,movement and ability to convert their chances.

Generally theyve had settled side since we played them @Anfield, where we deserved to win.

We've not had a settled side & injuries to key players are now impacting our style of play too.

Our quick short pass interplay has almost disappeared, replaced with ponderous slow play.

Liverpool have momentum, they now don't believe they are going to be beaten, Henderson

not playing most of the time helps that. If City win today and win Thursday then perhaps the

momentum can change. We are the only team that can stop them winning the league for sure.

However, bearing in mind the team we are likely at best to put out and bearing in mind the key

players are nowhere near top form, we will need to convert any chances we make & maybe get

a decision our way for once.

Games at 3-1 and probably won but just seen the 2 penalties ffs.

Soft is an understatement.

Liverpool probably currently performing at their absolute peak, with that comes some luck

Teams fear their forward line for their pace ,movement and ability to convert their chances.

Generally theyve had settled side since we played them @Anfield, where we deserved to win.

We've not had a settled side & injuries to key players are now impacting our style of play too.

Our quick short pass interplay has almost disappeared, replaced with ponderous slow play.

Liverpool have momentum, they now don't believe they are going to be beaten, Henderson

not playing most of the time helps that. If City win today and win Thursday then perhaps the

momentum can change. We are the only team that can stop them winning the league for sure.

However, bearing in mind the team we are likely at best to put out and bearing in mind the key

players are nowhere near top form, we will need to convert any chances we make & maybe get

a decision our way for once.
Perfectly summed up.

Corrupt is the word I think.

Commercial interests rather than corruption. The recent demise of Cash Cow #1 has left some big holes in too many balance sheets. Therefore the overt and covert backing of Cash Cow #2 is a natural reaction to addressing that at the same time as ensuring that the £'s value of the Premier League as a global product is re-asserted.

Same superlatives as us. Juggernaut. Unstoppable.

That’ll slip up. They’re simply not used to this. Only Milner in their squad knows how to win a league off the top of my head. Milner.

The media will give them their time, but unfortunately for them it’s not season long like it was us.

Come April we will be comfortably in pole position and, just like 5 years prior, they will have strangled. And so will those who give them their current, rightly earned kudos. The flapping needs to stop.

There’s no chance because they now have a beast of a defender and a great keeper and those two will ensure they drop very minimum points

Think a few on here need to take blue tinted glasses off, they are a brilliant team, sometimes you just have to admire a team that is simply playing better than us, no harm in a bit of dignity

You’re in the wrong place to expect that here

You would assume that Klopp will come with the same plan as the first game, i.e. a draw will suffice, so fairly defensive set up.
Guardiola can't go that way this time as a victory is necessary, so its all guns blazing from City.
Unfortunately for us, it plays into Liverpool's hands with their superb counter-attack, against City's poor full back positions.
I expect a high scoring Liverpool victory.
I will be looking for a price from the bookie on that

Come on, think about it. Do you not think Pep will know that their counter will hurt us and yet you have him down for going gung ho - I think he is a little smarter than what you are crediting him for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.