Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no chance because they now have a beast of a defender and a great keeper and those two will ensure they drop very minimum points
All it takes is Salah or VVD to get injured and the wheels come off. We are only half way in, literally half way. Our injured players will return, form will pick up. They’re not running away with it like we did. They don’t have the depth of squad to do that.

All it takes is Salah or VVD to get injured and the wheels come off. We are only half way in, literally half way. Our injured players will return, form will pick up. They’re not running away with it like we did. They don’t have the depth of squad to do that.

Fuck me we lost Fernandinho and then subsequently lost to Palace and Leicester. They lost Salah Mane and Firminho and Gomez and beat Burnley 3-1

Don’t forget we should have had at least 3 penalties in that game against the bin dippers.
The one he gave us was long overdue and the least a professional should have given. Don’t give those ****s in the middle credit when they Deserve none

Fuck me we lost Fernandinho and then subsequently lost to Palace and Leicester. They lost Salah Mane and Firminho and Gomez and beat Burnley 3-1
The mighty Burnley?
There’s nothing to say we wouldn’t have got beat in those two games anyway. Form isn’t great and we aren’t playing well. But to give up now is wrong imo. Half the season left. I guarantee we will retain the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.