Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with that completely. Should’ve definitely been a foul given.

We’ve all seen a forensic level of scrutiny whenever there is any hint of a foul by a City player, I am genuinely interested to hear more of your thoughts about this Robertson incident.
I cannot think of an innocent reason why this wasn’t given or even looked at. The Spurs keeper was screaming at the ref to look at it again.
Why do you think it was ignored?

82526323_10158210732483322_16411585434091520_n.jpg

It’s never handball in a million years. I know this’ll be added to the Liverpool lucky list regardless but Henderson heads the ball off of Alli’s arm. It’s only because Henderson extends his arm forward following the header that he’s given the Twitter warriors some still images they can use for memes. Lineker even spoke over Murphy saying was Alli’s arm.

What we were told when we had a winner chalked off against Spurs is that under the new rules any contact with the hand means it’s handball if a goal is scored.

Different rules for Liverpool?

In a way I’m glad our dip in form has coincided with them being on fire because if we were in fire and just lost like they did last year I’d be gutted
Whereas now next year they will dip and we’ll be back so it should be very close again

In a way I’m glad our dip in form has coincided with them being on fire because if we were in fire and just lost like they did last year I’d be gutted
Whereas now next year they will dip and we’ll be back so it should be very close again

I was thinking about this the other day. They are obviously going to win it and it’s been obvious since October if not before - being only a couple of points behind and seeing them get goals allowed because of ‘inconclusive’ handballs, the extremely soft pens they get and not to mention the VAR shit we’ve had to put up with doesn’t bear thinking about

I’m glad City have now taken the opportunity to try new tactics and line-ups which will hopefully put us in good stead for next season

It’s never handball in a million years. I know this’ll be added to the Liverpool lucky list regardless but Henderson heads the ball off of Alli’s arm. It’s only because Henderson extends his arm forward following the header that he’s given the Twitter warriors some still images they can use for memes. Lineker even spoke over Murphy saying was Alli’s arm.

My problem with this is the time it takes. We all complain about the time it takes to come to a decision, yet when it’s your good selves it’s very very quick. I do think it’s inconclusive if it hits Henderson’s arm. Surely that means a long review though, at each angle to analysis if there’s better shots that show if it does or not? But no, reviewed and given very quickly. Just like the first two goals against us at Anfield. There seems to be a different process followed dependent on who the teams are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.