Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deflection again. You haven’t answered the question.

I made it clear that is was an allegation.

The question was what was your point of view on said allegations.

The noise and bluster wasn’t needed.

Just answer the question.

Prov why are you even interested in an opinion of someone who has been living under a rock for 13 years and resurfaces when his team has won something ?

The way things are going, they'll be that far ahead come next may, they'll be in a different time zone.
Looks like they are going to be confirmed as champions at the Etihad. 7th to last game of the season, so if they are 19 points clear after that match, it’s mathematically over. They’re already 19 clear after they win their games in hand, so if we match each other between now and then, they just need a draw at the Etihad to win the league. I suppose they might seal it the game before, as we’ll drop more points, but VAR will probably make them draw a game if needed so that they have the Etihad opportunity.

If they clinch it with draw or win against us I think EVERYBODY stays behind and sing non stop as they try to present the trophy

‘HandBall badge’, ‘Diving badge’ & ‘Computer Hacking badge’ need to be added too.
It’ll look like a cub scout uniform before long.

7b45f481ca1a4b27d54c45b8a4be62b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.