Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just absolutely relentless this season. Even without us fucking up so regularly they'd still be a fair distance ahead.

Only solace is that every Rag I know is dying a little inside.

They are lucky not only to play teams going through a crisis - we are witnessing some of the worst Arsenal and United teams in PL history, Chelsea and Spurs are relatively poor for their standards too - but these already unimpressive teams often play Liverpool without key players: Kane, Rashford...We were without Ederson and Laporte.

Incredible.

You have also got to factor in the feel good factor Klopp and all the big players are publically bogging up the club no one is stalling in contracts compare that to us with Pep and Sterling in no hurry to commit the Sane situation etc and we look like there is something not quite right.

They're just absolutely relentless this season. Even without us fucking up so regularly they'd still be a fair distance ahead.

Only solace is that every Rag I know is dying a little inside.
They are by far the best team in the league at the minute but that could change next season when we attempt to come again.i think we are the only team capable this season of beating them so let’s just hope we do that . But we do need to get our transfer strategy right in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.