Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Warnock arguing on sky again about the van diick and de gea challenge?

clearly it was a foul
If it was a city defender Warnock would have said it was a foul on the keeper haha

so bias

pretty much every pundit said it wasn’t a foul.
it was very soft at most.

I know some of these rats who are already attempting to buy tickets for the game at the Etihad.

That could be an interesting day, one that would not see the game end.

That's not a very good prospect going off the comments in another forum regarding fans of away teams in the home allocation.

As the title gets closer and closer for the Scousers, more and more of their ex-players are mouthing off.

This time it's their *World class midfielder* Jason McAteer.

Their ex-players as well as their fans are all insufferable f***ers.

----------

Jason McAteer believes there can be no comparison between the relationship Liverpool have with their fans at Anfield and the relationship shared by Manchester City with their supporters at the Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City dropped points on Saturday when they were held at home by Crystal Palace, something Liverpool took full advantage of by beating Manchester United on Sunday to go 16 points clear of the Citizens at the top of the table.

Liverpool packed nearly 53,000 fans into Anfield and McAteer thinks there is a real bond between the players and supporters at the club.

McAteer does not believe such a bond exists at Manchester City and feels the Etihad Stadium lacks atmosphere.

"You don't get that [what we have here with player-fans relationship] at City", McAteer said on LFC TV after the win over Manchester United.

"I don't think there is a relationship with the fans at City.

"There's not [an atmosphere in the ground]. They can't fill it sometimes"
, the former Liverpool midfielder added.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/01...o-former-liverpool-star/449142/#ixzz6Ba5oDXZw

Jason, where as that bond when Roy Hodgson was Liverpool's Manager, and the team were losing, the fans were disillusioned, and there were empty seats all over Anfield.

You daft t***!

As the title gets closer and closer for the Scousers, more and more of their ex-players are mouthing off.

----------

Jason McAteer believes there can be no comparison between the relationship Liverpool have with their fans at Anfield and the relationship shared by Manchester City with their supporters at the Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City dropped points on Saturday when they were held at home by Crystal Palace, something Liverpool took full advantage of by beating Manchester United on Sunday to go 16 points clear of the Citizens at the top of the table.

Liverpool packed nearly 53,000 fans into Anfield and McAteer thinks there is a real bond between the players and supporters at the club.

McAteer does not believe such a bond exists at Manchester City and feels the Etihad Stadium lacks atmosphere.

"You don't get that [what we have here with player-fans relationship] at City", McAteer said on LFC TV after the win over Manchester United.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2020/01...o-former-liverpool-star/449142/#ixzz6Ba5oDXZw

Jason, where as that bond when Roy Hodgson was Liverpool's Manager, and the team were losing, the fans were disillusioned, and there were empty seats all over Anfield.

You daft t***!

Yep, they packed 53,000 into Klanfield whereas we only had the 54,439 in at the Etihad

I literally hate them. I’ve just been on my lunch break at work and went into Asda Altrincham to do a quick shop. I got to the till point and a member of staff was stood there singing you’ll never walk alone loudly to a customer. I’m guessing he knew him. This went on for about 2 minutes until I’d had enough by the time I got to the checkout and it was my turn. I just looked at the daft twat, shook my head and walked out and didn’t buy a thing. I literally hate them. They are 100x worse than United

The 'Anfield atmosphere' truly is the biggest myth in football, closely followed by the emptihad no atmosphere myths.

----------

You daft t***!

But mostly, why the hell does it matter?
Edit: and how do you measure it?

Last edited:
It was a foul. Law 12 says it is an offence to jump at an opponent. VVD jumped at DDG, causing him to drop the ball. Foul.

Fair enough, i didn't think there was much in it all - always get frustrated when a goalie fumbles , falls to the floor and wins a foul.

----------

You daft t***!

They do it to make themselves feel relevant . Ignore the daft twats - you'll feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.