Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, they packed 53,000 into Klanfield whereas we only had the 54,439 in at the Etihad

Wasn’t there an article in the Liverpool Echo (I think someone linked it somewhere), a few months ago where their commercial manager was saying they have at least 2000 empty seats every home game?

They are detestable.

I literally hate them. I’ve just been on my lunch break at work and went into Asda Altrincham to do a quick shop. I got to the till point and a member of staff was stood there singing you’ll never walk alone loudly to a customer. I’m guessing he knew him. This went on for about 2 minutes until I’d had enough by the time I got to the checkout and it was my turn. I just looked at the daft twat, shook my head and walked out and didn’t buy a thing. I literally hate them. They are 100x worse than United

I have hated United all my life, everything about them. They're our local rivals so it makes sense but I think fans of other clubs also disliked United in the 90s & 00s and most things about them. It started with the manager, arsehole players like Neville and Keane, the constant whining to officials, the media love-in, going to school surrounded by reds, basically everything. I look at this Liverpool side and I may be in the minority but I actually like Klopp, he is clearly a very good manager but more than that he is personable and charismatic. They play decent enough football and probably Robertson aside, I don't have a particular dislike for any of their players. For me, it boils down to two things, firstly the media, the media love-in for this club is cringe-worthy, obviously magnified by having 90% of the pundits on tv being ex-Liverpool. Secondly and most annoying of all, is their fans. They truly are a different breed, I know all clubs have dodgy / weird / idiot / nobhead fans, City included but Liverpools percentage of wrong-uns is seemingly off the chart. Worryingly they are a different breed having not won a title in 30 years, I dread to think what they will be like come May.

I have hated United all my life, everything about them. They're our local rivals so it makes sense but I think fans of other clubs also disliked United in the 90s & 00s and most things about them. It started with the manager, arsehole players like Neville and Keane, the constant whining to officials, the media love-in, going to school surrounded by reds, basically everything. I look at this Liverpool side and I may be in the minority but I actually like Klopp, he is clearly a very good manager but more than that he is personable and charismatic. They play decent enough football and probably Robertson aside, I don't have a particular dislike for any of their players. For me, it boils down to two things, firstly the media, the media love-in for this club is cringe-worthy, obviously magnified by having 90% of the pundits on tv being ex-Liverpool. Secondly and most annoying of all, is their fans. They truly are a different breed, I know all clubs have dodgy / weird / idiot / nobhead fans, City included but Liverpools percentage of wrong-uns is seemingly off the chart. Worryingly they are a different breed having not won a title in 30 years, I dread to think what they will be like come May.
Klopp is a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.