Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has won the league already though so I think maybe there is a slight difference.
What you on about?? Last season we won it on the last day, the same season we won both the league cup and FA cup. Do the words First team to win the domestic treble mean anything to you? Wait a minute though, there was fuck all in the media about that was.there, so.maybe it slipped your notice.

Klopp will now be moaning that they are not being treated as equals because no spotty oiks have gone round to his drum with some sparklers and a Instamatic.

Klopp will now be moaning that they are not being treated as equals because no spotty oiks have gone round to his drum with some sparklers and a Instamatic.

If he pops out of his back door he wouldn't need security lights with those teeth.

AS6vfVq.gif

Blackpool got fined when Holloway rested players in a cup tie. Pellegrini got slagged by the media when we played youngsters away at Chelsea in the cup even though it wasn't a full young team & he was still there. Liverpool will be praised for it.

And that's what pisses me off. I couldn't really give a shite what the dippers do, but its the double standards that I find nauseating.

He acts like he thinks like the domestic cups are insignificant and not worth the bother, we won the treble/quad last year and the media still fawned over the dippers who put all their eggs into one basket and won one.
I think the media celebrating Liverpool's champions league win more than city's cup wins is because rightly or wrongly it shines a light on the quality of the English teams that the rest of Europe and the world can observe.Which shows off the EPL.

Last edited:
What you on about?? Last season we won it on the last day, the same season we won both the league cup and FA cup. Do the words First team to win the domestic treble mean anything to you? Wait a minute though, there was fuck all in the media about that was.there, so.maybe it slipped your notice.
My point is that Klopp (and the LFC fan base ) are primarily concerned with getting the league win over the line.

Blackpool got fined when Holloway rested players in a cup tie. Pellegrini got slagged by the media when we played youngsters away at Chelsea in the cup even though it wasn't a full young team & he was still there. Liverpool will be praised for it.
Yes but Holloway was fined for fielding a weakened team against Aston villa in the premier league.
I thought it was a ridiculous decision to fine him at the time because A) they were part of his confirmed squad 2) Blackpool can field whoever they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.