Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that not what you're alluding to? If not, sorry, I have seen a few people suggesting Liverpool's down turn is due to them having to stop their doping program, as if the benefits would disappear overnight.

ironically it’s you who hasn’t grasped doping.

I’m not saying they have btw, just that a rumour has been doing the rounds for about a week now.

I know a fair bit about it(I was technical director of a national coaching association and sat on the executive board as well as being a coach at a prestigious college) and the main thing doping helps with is recovery. If they were doping, their performance levels would drop for sure with games coming this frequent. Players would also hit a wall during games. Doping can be varied depending on what’s being used.

many years ago I was at a ufc fight and watched someone absolutely tank after dominating a fight. Literally in the space of 10 seconds the guy lost all energy and lost a fight he absolutely should have won. He was done for juicing that week and an entire stadium 100% knew he had done it.

Again, I’m not saying they have done it, but let’s just say their physio has an amazing ability to keep players healthy.

Having a wobble. Just throw in a cheeky draw against Bournemouth and them rats will start shitting it.

We are 250/1 to win the league, got to be worth a couple of quid. Imagine if they drop some more points against Bournemouth (unlikely) Everton (possible) and Palace (possible) before they play us, and we beat them, could be an interesting final few games.

Yep, was thinking the same.

If we’d taken the points we should have (with the quality of our team) against Norwich, Wolves x 2, Newcastle, Palace and Spurs it’d be a completely different season.

But, if my auntie had bollocks and all that ....
Can’t think like that, it will drive you mad. Bottom line is they have been pretty poor for a while now and they aren’t quite the greatest team ever their fans and media have lead us to believe. Bottom line is they are a very good hard working Efficient side and it’s catching up with them.

I’m not saying they have btw, just that a rumour has been doing the rounds for about a week now.

I know a fair bit about it(I was technical director of a national coaching association and sat on the executive board as well as being a coach at a prestigious college) and the main thing doping helps with is recovery. If they were doping, their performance levels would drop for sure with games coming this frequent. Players would also hit a wall during games. Doping can be varied depending on what’s being used.

many years ago I was at a ufc fight and watched someone absolutely tank after dominating a fight. Literally in the space of 10 seconds the guy lost all energy and lost a fight he absolutely should have won. He was done for juicing that week and an entire stadium 100% knew he had done it.

Again, I’m not saying they have done it, but let’s just say their physio has an amazing ability to keep players healthy.
That's two games where they've looked normal and not like Duracell bunnies.

Your post holds water with me, they've definitely dipped as a team, passing not crisp, control not happening, not showing same levels of fitness for the whole 90 as previously.

Either they are or they've shit the bed and the weight of only needing four more wins has got in their heads.

Imagine if a team in the PL was good enough to win 8 of the last 9 domestic trophies - winning all domestic trophies in one season.

..... the publicity & praise they would get in the media for months & months.

imagine if rags or dippers achieved such a thing. But as they haven’t, it can’t be possible can it???

on a serious note we fans, at least, must cherish that achievement

Ah so it's a rumour. Well that seals it.

And all down to the physio that they hired from City.

But I suppose he only became a doping expert after leaving us?

Most forms of doping have long lasting effects from 90 days for blood doping or even 5+ years for PEDs. Liverpool haven't hit a wall because someone pulled the plug on their doping program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.