Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 250/1 to win the league, got to be worth a couple of quid. Imagine if they drop some more points against Bournemouth (unlikely) Everton (possible) and Palace (possible) before they play us, and we beat them, could be an interesting final few games.
Don’t do it to yourself!

Liverpool have been due for this dip for a while. Their fans are premature ejaculators, blowing their wads way too soon. Sure the prem is gone for us, but they crapped out of the league cup and now the fa cup. This has really been a good couple of weeks. Hope we can win tomorrow and keep the momentum going.

they lost the league last year after they had a week of light training in Dubai and they are in crisis now just after the break Klopp was pushing for so much. Looks like their peds are working only when you don't miss taking them each 3 days.

Shame we crumbled so far away from them, if it was 10 points or so, they would bottle it again. It's too big gap for even them to bottle it.

Ah so it's a rumour. Well that seals it.

And all down to the physio that they hired from City.

But I suppose he only became a doping expert after leaving us?

Most forms of doping have long lasting effects from 90 days for blood doping or even 5+ years for PEDs. Liverpool haven't hit a wall because someone pulled the plug on their doping program.

I’ve been quite vocal on here over the years about doping and I’ve always said I don’t believe our team would be any different than any other. Let’s just say that much.

as for your comment, there’s many forms of doping that can give you different boost. Just look at the performances of players on ephedrine or nandrolone in different sports over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.