Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't Trent Alexander Arnold in the squad tonight? My goodness Liverpool missed him. His crosses from the flanks and his passes down the channels are totally crucial to everything they do.
Watford man marked him out of the game and as a result they struggled.
Rotated out tonight but if he was injured till the end of the season, the wheels really could totally fall off.

I honestly think there is something rather petty and sad about how much pleasure the last two liverpool results have given me.

It's given me immense pleasure too and I think it's wonderful. The problem is it's come too late to deny them the title. The whole country is heartily sick of having them rammed down our throat's and the fawning over them by the media. If these defeats would have happened earlier it would have got into their heads and wobbled them. Some of their opponent's have been pathetic and just rolled over. They should have done what they did to us, roughed them up, got in their faces, pressed them, defended in depth, hit them on the break. Instead they ridiculously tried playing out from the back, for some a game alien to them.

Let's hope Atletico finish the job in the champions league. That leaves one trophy again and they can't consider themselves a great side just going balls deep in one every season. Fuck them and the fawning media.

It's given me immense pleasure too and I think it's wonderful. The problem is it's come too late to deny them the title. The whole country is heartily sick of having them rammed down our throat's and the fawning over them by the media. If these defeats would have happened earlier it would have got into their heads and wobbled them. Some of their opponent's have been pathetic and just rolled over. They should have done what they did to us, roughed them up, got in their faces, pressed them, defended in depth, hit them on the break. Instead they ridiculously tried playing out from the back, for some a game alien to them.

Let's hope Atletico finish the job in the champions league. That leaves one trophy again and they can't consider themselves a great side just going balls deep in one every season. Fuck them and the fawning media.
Lovely if they have a real wobble now and finish with fuck all except the league and on less points than they got last year.

Last week the best club world champions were planning where they were going to secure the title, tonight they are debating where they expect to get four more wins, some even posting on the cafe for United to do them a favour - this after telling them for weeks now much better this side is compared with all their teams.
Even the lad from Donegal is getting stick for his letter which could be a good shout as the wheels have fallen off since - 30 years of failing has left it's mark on them.
Think if Bournemouth get it together they might just get something.

Last week the best club world champions were planning where they were going to secure the title, tonight they are debating where they expect to get four more wins, some even posting on the cafe for United to do them a favour - this after telling them for weeks now much better this side is compared with all their teams.
Even the lad from Donegal is getting stick for his letter which could be a good shout as the wheels have fallen off since - 30 years of failing has left it's mark on them.
Think if Bournemouth get it together they might just get something.

surely he isn’t actually?

Malcolm "Modern Parent" Klopp getting all upset, the toothy bell wipe

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp tells BBC Sport: "I would really like if you stop mentioning it (the Watford loss). But we deserved to lose because they scored twice and we made massive mistakes for both goals.
I always thought the saying was "don`t mention the war" so how the fuck has it changed to Watford which isn`t as funny ? But then again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.