Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't Trent Alexander Arnold in the squad tonight? My goodness Liverpool missed him. His crosses from the flanks and his passes down the channels are totally crucial to everything they do.
Watford man marked him out of the game and as a result they struggled.
Rotated out tonight but if he was injured till the end of the season, the wheels really could totally fall off.

that’s the thing. You stop the supply you stop liVARpool.

Trent and Robertson are their main source of creativity with 12 and 7 assists in the league respectively.

without them they are half the team.

Bournemouth who are in the relegation zone are up next, 19 points is a lot but stranger things have happened.

they’ve had an incredible amount of good luck for some time, its about time that not only this luck runs out but goes against them as well. Those scrappy 1-0 wins to unlucky 1-0 losses. We can dream

they’ve had an incredible amount of good luck for some time, its about time that not only this luck runs out but goes against them as well. Those scrappy 1-0 wins to unlucky 1-0 losses.

Spot on.

They never ever learn

I always hated the early nineties scouse faux indie combo 'the farm', their song 'groovy train' is up there in my top 10 of most despised songs. Anyway, back to the present day, I've always hated Tony 'professional scouser' Evans with his phlegmy accent and his apologist stance on Heysel.

Turns out this fucker used to play trumpet in the Farm. I hate him, and them, even more now.

Watched the whole game this morning and Chelsea could have had 5. Dippers tried and failed last night, throwingvon some big guns late on but they were second best last night to a Chelsea team with a few kids in it and losing 2 key players on the night. What a player Chelsea have in Gilmour! The 18 year old last bossed that game, his touches were superb . Deserved and received MOTM. Finally, Milner should have got red for his first touch of the night clattering the players legs from behind. Just a yellow and laughed off by the commentator. Great stuff Chelsea, the silence is deafening, another T shirt design goes in the bin
They didnt put a shot on goal after the 31st minute. They started like they usually do, fast and frantic, but that soon fizzled out to leave them looking very ordinary and second best in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.