Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it’s possible for the BBC to cram even more footage and interviews with TAA on their Sports website. A complete love in at the moment.

That's not my argument, my argument is the league is wrapped up, why not win as many trophies as possible, the dippers chose to rest players for fear of dropping points against Bournemouth after the Watford result, but why fret there 20 points clear is my argument.

I know. Just wanted to get in a sly dig at the dippers.

Alisson isn’t that big of a loss for the atletico game to be fair. Atletico don’t intend on coming out of their half. Pity they’re playing Bournemouth this weekend and not a team like Burnley

I can't remember them being 20 pts clear in March, so throwing the cups is just insane that's my logic.

But the point is they do it regardless of their league position, to call them boring and claim they fear dropping points against Bournemouth is not only stupid but laughable. We made changes when we lost to Wigan in the fa cup 100 points season. I wouldn’t class us as boring for doing so.

Alisson isn’t that big of a loss for the atletico game to be fair. Atletico don’t intend on coming out of their half. Pity they’re playing Bournemouth this weekend and not a team like Burnley

Atletico will do what they always do, blitz for the first 15 minutes, then drop off massively, then have one or two more periods when they blitz, looking for a goal. They won't just defend for 90 minutes.

Adrian threw the ball in his own net on Tuesday so it will be interesting to see how he copes with Simeone's lot going for him full tilt from the whistle.

But the point is they do it regardless of their league position, to call them boring and claim they fear dropping points against Bournemouth is not only stupid but laughable. We made changes when we lost to Wigan in the fa cup 100 points season. I wouldn’t class us as boring for doing so.
If your comparing Wigan away where we went fairly strong and lost 1-0 playing on a chewed up bobbly rugby pitch, to Chelsea away I'm done.

Try reading posts properly in future.

why do they throw the cups this and last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.