Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory may be getting hazy but I cannot remember the rags being as unbearable as the dippers currently are when they won it after a long interval.
Even when they get success Liverpool fans always need to find something to be offended about - e.g. the special shirt badge after the World Club thing.
Almost every dipper I know is a vile, arrogant, boastful git.
Your memory is hazy ;-)

Social media highlights it more now than in the 90's.........

They are and were unbearable

On Monday sky sports news had Mark Bosnich on covering a few stories. When discussing City, the presenter asked, if city win the cups including the champions league, would that be a good season. Or will their league form overshadow that. Even Bosnich laughed. We could get relegated but if we won all that it would be an amazingly successful season.

Not quite sure about that bud ;)

tenor.gif
Lol, the guy on the receiving end looks like Rooney from behind...............must have shagged Klopps mum(or gran) to get that reaction.

Wait 30 years for your team to win the league and there could well be no fans there to see it, ha ha
Tbh it would be less tragic and cringeworthy than the final day of last season at klanfield. Their planned title celebration just became a sort of shit families day with the players pretending they were pleased to be parading their kids around the pitch instead of a trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.