Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the PL, in some fashion, carrying on just long enough for LPool to officially win the title and at the same time, the CL being abandoned so they don't lose their european title.

I think that's been pretty clear for a while now, either intentionally (conspiracy theory) or by chance (sod's law). Either way, I can see it happening.

When they're celebrating their first league title for 30 years they might want to have a look back at how last seasons champions got on in the other domestic competitions and the champions league (spoiler alert they went further than Liverpool did this year) before they start telling everyone they're the best title winning team ever.

Last edited:
After we got skullfucked by Chelsea, I'm not confident.

Pls just get something ffs.

We need to delay it so the fuckers A) don’t win it as it’s called off or B) they at least have none of their scummy fans there.

The good news is they’re now very unlikely to beat any of our records.

Don't forget when they insist we should forfeit the league cup ask them to give back the super/world club cups.
Leave them potless.

Not looking good for the dip right now. I'm not religious but if this stops them winning the title I'll happily acknowledge it as divine intervention triumphing above evil!
I'm not normally religious, but I'm starting to think a higher power has had enough of the fuckers and decided some sort of plague / pestilence is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.