Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
the premier league and champions league and FA cup being cancelled is not going to happen ? if anything the premier league and the other cup competitions will extend the season to june and maybe july because the euro's will be called off until next year ? so there could be a gap in the early summer and a restart possible, but the new season would have to be but back a month for pre-season
and fitness with recovery from a late season

but funny things can happen in football and it being called off and called a non complete season and no winners or losers would be fucking great and we would be still regaining champions hahaha

Ok. Please someone tell him the difference between a ? and a .

From Invincibles, Treble winners, Centurions....to Nothing within weeks. Would be incredibly funny if the epidemic wasn't a tragic event. Good that the wheels were coming off already before the epidemic hit England. 4 losses in the last 6 games was a serious blow on the image of the greatest team ever. They were getting giddy forgetting or unable to recognise the enormous luck they have had over the last year or so.

From Invincibles, Treble winners, Centurions....to Nothing within weeks. Would be incredibly funny if the epidemic wasn't a tragic event. Good that the wheels were coming off already before the epidemic hit England. 4 losses in the last 6 games was a serious blow on the image of the greatest team ever. They were getting giddy forgetting or unable to recognise the enormous luck they have had over the last year or so.

And therein lies my one concern should the season be declared nul and void. We all know how myths develop around what might have been if only....

l have a suspicion that all the failures will be forgotten and the media will begin to create a fake narrative of "the greatest team ever, denied its just glory by worst human tragedy in history......."

And therein lies my one concern should the season be declared nul and void. We all know how myths develop around what might have been if only....

l have a suspicion that all the failures will be forgotten and the media will begin to create a fake narrative of "the greatest team ever, denied its just glory by worst human tragedy in history......."

4 weeks ago, maybe, but those 4 losses in 6 games seriously hit their image. If they still were in all compets, then, surely, the myth would have some legs. Now it would be only about the missed opportunity to break our points record.

Can't help you there Mike, my Dad was the bass drummer in that band, sadly he died 14 years ago or I would have asked him.
Cheers mate. I am in the same boat. So much of my City history went when my dad died and l cant ask things him about my first match when I was just a tot.
You have a great name to remember your dad by. Its just struck me about the band's name and our club's location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.