Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a riot!

Seriously, I think with all the stress and anxiety this season has brought them they are going to need a safety valve, and in true dipper fashion that'll be violence. Regardless of how everything pans out with this virus thing, the simmering resentment the scousers have towards the rest of civilisation will explode and they'll run amok: smashing buildings, cars, public transport, trains, office blocks etc. Then they'll turn their burning anger on anyone who happens to be around at the time, and there'll be serious injuries and maybe fatalities - caused by these feral, benefit-scrounging mutants.

What's the old saying about those who never learn through history are condemned to repeat it?

You need to sit in a darkened room with a bottle of whisky and calm down.

I predict a riot!

Seriously, I think with all the stress and anxiety this season has brought them they are going to need a safety valve, and in true dipper fashion that'll be violence. Regardless of how everything pans out with this virus thing, the simmering resentment the scousers have towards the rest of civilisation will explode and they'll run amok: smashing buildings, cars, public transport, trains, office blocks etc. Then they'll turn their burning anger on anyone who happens to be around at the time, and there'll be serious injuries and maybe fatalities - caused by these feral, benefit-scrounging mutants.

What's the old saying about those who never learn through history are condemned to repeat it?
“The rest of civilization “ This implies that scousers are themselves civilized.

"Now You're Gonna Believe VARUs!!!"

7JAuchGJqQcYGgEeWODNIcMs-98DkRUCoRI_HDMe1QgwDuvjr-_A62a-FUCz7YDGpj1XLvQ6Z8GKA0H1sdKUyJsSIRkSTe3lkKvwWI2TxySMNsBNRcjpSidYcnC7u2tHApdGq7P4jRtbzUGGBJIpWEPkfhoS39NE

edited for winduppery purposes

Correct decision to delay the league. Although, only until April doesn't seem long enough to be honest.

Tbf I think I'd like to win it when it's a bit warmer weather. Coupla cans, sun. Should be much nicer

I'm afraid sunshine other premier league clubs wont be participating in the PL to enable it to happen, the bottom six clubs for a start wont put up with it , neither will clubs above for that matter. Players rightly so will down tools for fear of infecting family members, clubs who's players haven't trained will have clear disadvantages against those that have.

So have your couple of cans of "bitter" in the Summer mate, i hope it tastes delicious.

You nearly won the league etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.