Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image1.png

Lifted off that fine forum.....
Screenshot-20200313-120309-Chrome.jpg

The "decent thing", if you don't mind.
Maybe they could hack into our systems to get the burglar alarm code and send our old scouts and physios over to get the trophy? - never ashamed.

I predict a riot!

Seriously, I think with all the stress and anxiety this season has brought them they are going to need a safety valve, and in true dipper fashion that'll be violence. Regardless of how everything pans out with this virus thing, the simmering resentment the scousers have towards the rest of civilisation will explode and they'll run amok: smashing buildings, cars, public transport, trains, office blocks etc. Then they'll turn their burning anger on anyone who happens to be around at the time, and there'll be serious injuries and maybe fatalities - caused by these feral, benefit-scrounging mutants.

What's the old saying about those who never learn through history are condemned to repeat it?

I predict a riot!

Seriously, I think with all the stress and anxiety this season has brought them they are going to need a safety valve, and in true dipper fashion that'll be violence. Regardless of how everything pans out with this virus thing, the simmering resentment the scousers have towards the rest of civilisation will explode and they'll run amok: smashing buildings, cars, public transport, trains, office blocks etc. Then they'll turn their burning anger on anyone who happens to be around at the time, and there'll be serious injuries and maybe fatalities - caused by these feral, benefit-scrounging mutants.

What's the old saying about those who never learn through history are condemned to repeat it?
We are not British - We are Scouse. If anything is going to cement this crass statement which they spout, even in the media. Yes I mean you Tony Evans. Then it will be the season being voided and no accolades being handed out. Not only will we have the SNP to deal with. It will be the new SNP (Scouse National Party) too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.