Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Phillip always effortlessly slaughtered him, didn't he. Remember how Phillip got Rigsby burning bits off his own wardrobe....thinking it made some deadly aphrodisiac smoke (to be use on Miss Jones). Magic.
Rising Damp was a brilliantly written sitcom and all four main characters were brilliantly cast.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Richard Beckinsdale was on TV for an hour every week for a while; first on ITV in RD, and then on BBC 1 in Porridge, my favourite ever sitcom.

It was such a tragedy that Beckinsdale died so young.

Rising Damp was a brilliantly written sitcom and all four main characters were brilliantly cast.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Richard Beckinsdale was on TV for an hour every week for a while; first on ITV in RD, and then on BBC 1 in Porridge, my favourite ever sitcom.

It was such a tragedy that Beckinsdale died so young.

Amen to that. Don't mind admitting I shed a few tears when I read that in the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.