Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they won’t null and void the season, don’t play games just give it to them, it will always be round their neck they never actually won it, forever, taking the piss for seasons to come, rival flags will say it every time they play them, it will be in the history books as the the title that’s was never won, I think that would be an even better outcome if we can’t null and void.
I'm coming round to this idea also, think with then french league doing this for psg the way has been paved. Though at least psg can just toss the extra trophy on their treasure pile.

But make it absolutely clear that Liverpool were awarded the title, they didn't win it. Then we can get a few choruses going of "Same old Liverpool, taking handouts!"

I think we have to give them the league as an act of charity. More to ourselves than to them. To my mind it's the lesser of two evils. If they are awarded it, everyone knows they didn't actually win it. More to the point, it pre-empts the tsunami of self-pity and victimhood we'll be subjected to if they aren't given it. And that will continue and grow until they eventually do win it and then we'll have seen nothing like the celebrations.

No, I couldn't stand it. Leak the announcement at midnight before giro-day so they have somewhere else to be and before lockdown ends so it goes off like a damp squib.

Well, I'll be honest, I was a kid back then and I didn't like the rags, but we were so shit that they were so distant I got more grief off Stockport and Burnley fans back then. The closest would have been 2011/12 and 12/13 when we were comfortably the better side but getting done over by refs whilst they dived for pens to keep title races going, that was pure hatred.

What Liverpool are doing is immeasurably worse, especially considering the club they are and the club they should be being portrayed as, all things being equal. It must be wretched being in your shoes especially when you see the team fold pathetically to their kids in derby matches.
It is and I can't understand wtf it is about Liverpool that make Everton shit the bed. No matter who our manager is, Allardyce excepted. The one good thing about him is that we drew twice against them with him in charge, and it really, really annoyed Klopp.
Until last season Liverpool had won 1 League cup & fuck all else in the last 15 years,no comparison with the rags not even on the same map....
Ah, but they won the CL 5 times! And their trophy hiatus is no way near as long as ours.

They're '90s Man United without the massive hoard of trophies, basically.
I suppose they cosh Everton fans over the head with their distant history from the seventies and eighties. Mind you, Everton were champions several times in those decades as well.
Great user name, by the way @FightLikeAGirl.
They do. They go on about the cuckoo clock and how empty our trophy cabinet is, even though that's complete bullshit. Just because we've won dick all since 1995 does not mean we have NO TROPHIES AT ALL.

And thanks, I got the idea from an Emilie Autumn album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.