Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer pompousness of their slogans, though. It really does take the biscuit. That alone would be grounds for all other fans in the country hating them. And that sign above their tunnel: “This is Anfield”. Yeah? So fucking what?

Apparently Mike Doyle used to get the coach driver to stop at a baker's shop on the way to Anfield to buy a custard pie... which he'd slam into that sign on the way out to the pitch!

You know what it was like as a City fan, having to put up with the rags in the '90s? That's what it's like to be an Everton fan now. Although we haven't been relegated yet, touch wood.

Mirallas was an inconsistent shitbag with a bad attitude, but I think our fans were too harsh on Lukaku. I'm amazed he stayed as long as he did. I've not seen any Everton fans who are mad about the City takeover, if anything we get accused of sucking City's dick all the time.
Until last season Liverpool had won 1 League cup & fuck all else in the last 15 years,no comparison with the rags not even on the same map....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.