Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting snippets on Twitter yesterday re the hacking scandal - this from @Prestwich_Blue
City are keeping their powder dry but from what I've heard from a couple of other sources this is going to be huge. We're talking criminal charges possibly.
And from someone else this was said: 'As far as my dad was told, city are going to go in hard on Liverpool. They’re going to leave no stone unturned and expose criminality. The punishment would be down to the organising body, and if they brush it under the carpet there would be consequences for them too'

Until I've seen Vvd play with less than 3 defensive midfielders I cant put him above any of the true prem greats. If lescott or nico had 3 x dms, sympathetic refs and VAR they would look rolls Royce as well. Kompany and laporte have looked world class with 1 dm and attacking fullback. Not saying vvd doesnt look good but he is very well protected. Let's see next season, now teams will want to defend deep (avoiding the Allardyce thump to the corner for speed merchants) and hit them on the break. They wont create with 3 x dms and will have to drop 1 or 2. Then we will see his hamstrings tested as he is turned around with space behind.
This,he is really protected with all those defensive mids,vinny still shit on him last year,dick will never be a complete player

Some interesting snippets on Twitter yesterday re the hacking scandal - this from @Prestwich_Blue
City are keeping their powder dry but from what I've heard from a couple of other sources this is going to be huge. We're talking criminal charges possibly.
And from someone else this was said: 'As far as my dad was told, city are going to go in hard on Liverpool. They’re going to leave no stone unturned and expose criminality. The punishment would be down to the organising body, and if they brush it under the carpet there would be consequences for them too'
It was due to happen now,shame it has been put off but timing was going to be everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.