Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The computer wanted a postcode, when you put one in it immediately said Manchester. I assume by the number of residents it is Gtr Manchester.
Ok but the population of Greater Manchester is 2.8 million. Manchester postcodes are just the City of Manchester which is a much smaller area. I am not doubting by the way that there was a hotspot in Liverpool. There was a report last week based on hospital admissions which linked 41 deaths in the UK to the Liverpool game. There were probably some in Madrid as well.
It also suggested that our Derby game at the swamp led to deaths. It was crazy to play these games. It was all about TV money and Liverpool were pushing to play from what I understand.

Oh and another little gem from the BBC's local news tonight. They interviewed a bloke who runs 'The Spirit of Shankly' who went on about how the game should not have been played and everyone was worried etc etc. I will give the reporter his due, he let the fellah moan on and then said 'Did you go to the match' To which idiot answered 'Yes'. !!!!

Ok but the population of Greater Manchester is 2.8 million. Manchester postcodes are just the City of Manchester which is a much smaller area. I am not doubting by the way that there was a hotspot in Liverpool. There was a reportiii last week based on hospital admissions which linked 41 deaths in the UK to the Liverpool game. There were probably some in Madrid as well.
It also suggested that our Derby game at the swamp led to deaths. It was crazy to play these games. It was all about TV money and Liverpool were pushing to play from what I understand.
It’s not true that M postcodes just cover the city of Manchester.

Salford, as well as Stretford and Trafford have M postcodes.

Oh and another little gem from the BBC's local news tonight. They interviewed a bloke who runs 'The Spirit of Shankly' who went on about how the game should not have been played and everyone was worried etc etc. I will give the reporter his due, he let the fellah moan on and then said 'Did you go to the match' To which idiot answered 'Yes'. !!!!

From late January onwards you could see this coming, that round of matches in the champions league saw games in Valencia and Paris played behind closed doors. This dimwit couldn’t evaluate for himself that going to a large gathering might put him at risk, it’s never their fault though is it?

From late January onwards you could see this coming, that round of matches in the champions league saw games in Valencia and Paris played behind closed doors. This dimwit couldn’t evaluate for himself that going to a large gathering might put him at risk, it’s never their fault though is it?

Had they won there would be none of this talk.

Had they won there would be none of this talk.

Oh there would but it would have been how the brave people of miseryside came together to beat A.Madrid despite the threat of death. They did it because they are European Royalty and it was their duty as loyal fans to bring home their trophy. When the team needed them, they stood proud, 50,000 Sir Francis Drakes repelling the Spanish Armada, death holds no fear for a scouser because they have ……….. No I best stop there

Oh there would but it would have been how the brave people of miseryside came together to beat A.Madrid despite the threat of death. They did it because they are European Royalty and it was their duty as loyal fans to bring home their trophy. When the team needed them, they stood proud, 50,000 Sir Francis Drakes repelling the Spanish Armada, death holds no fear for a scouser because they have ……….. No I best stop there
That is a lot of Sir Francis Drakes to be fair..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.