Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the game had been played at a different stadium (for the sake of argument, let’s say Maine Road) do you think there would have been a similar number of deaths? If not, then surely the state of the stadium was a factor.

Gavvos point is backed up by what Gordon Davies moustache wrote. The fact that the wall was of poor quality probably saved many lives. Had it not given way, therefore allowing people to fall and release the crush it is likely that many more people would have died. So, to use your example, if it was played at Maine Road and the scousers forced innocent people back towards the Platt Lane wall, then there would have been far more deaths from the crush.
Sorry Ric but I think you are not posting logically and honestly here.

Gavvos point is backed up by what Gordon Davies moustache wrote. The fact that the wall was of poor quality probably saved many lives. Had it not given way, therefore allowing people to fall and release the crush it is likely that many more people would have died. So, to use your example, if it was played at Maine Road and the scousers forced innocent people back towards the Platt Lane wall, then there would have been far more deaths from the crush.
Sorry Ric but I think you are not posting logically and honestly here.
Fucking hell, you’ve just done a complete reversal of your view that the stadium was fine and I’m not posting logically!

Fucking hell, you’ve just done a complete reversal of your view that the stadium was fine and I’m not posting logically!

This is getting silly and after this I am out. The stadium was fine to hold a normal football match, the kind that had been played there many times before. Sadly Liverpool are not normal football fans.

It is strange that you don't see Blue on Blue in the Raggy thread but these feral scum have us at each others throats. I bet they are sitting there giggling in their pyjamas as they watch us argue.

As I say, I am out of this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.