Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old City fan back with white flag. I liked Steve Heighway. He was from Bramhall and very educated....

Oh, you misunderstood me mate.

It’s been reported they sanctioned the club taking pictures of it so they could put it out there on their own social media platforms.

I've not misunderstood you at all.
Have you seen the picture (the original uncropped one) and why did the players insist they include an empty stand with all the sponsors names in full glare?

I've not misunderstood you at all.
Have you seen the picture (the original uncropped one) and why did the players insist they include an empty stand with all the sponsors names in full glare?
And why all sit facing the camera, instead of the centre circle, as you would expect?

Imagine a guy being arrested by a heavy handed copper in Liverpool city centre and who dies whilst in police custody.
It kicks off in Toxteth rioting and property destruction and it spreads north along the coast as commercial properties and the big houses in Crosby Formby Ainsdale and Southport are ablaze. A similar story as rioters run wild on the Wirral.
Next day do the Dippers pose for a nicely arranged picture?
Do they fuck - they are too busy evacuating their families somewhere safe, arranging for extra security moaning that the police should be protecting them.
Imagine a scenario where a former top flight black footballer is tasered by the police in the Midlands, not America but here in our own country and later dies in police custody. Nobody bats an eyelid, no rioting, nothing and not one premiership club including our own makes anything like the fuss this lot have made. Surely couldn’t happen in this way could it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.